Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Selecting the right automobile coverage is one of the many responsibilities that come with driving. Auto insurance protects you against potential financial losses by providing a financial safety net in case of:
- Bodily injuries to yourself or others
- Lost wages due to injury
- Benefits to survivors when an accident results in death
- Lawsuits as a result of an accident
- Repairs to your auto caused by accident, fire, theft, vandalism or glass breakage
Your policy may include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Towing and Labor Coverage
We’ll explain the types of coverage available so you can make informed decisions in order to protect yourself, your family and your assets.
To learn more, contact an insurance specialist today at 800-742-2765, or complete the form below to obtain a free rate quote.
It’s important to remember that motorcycles, motor homes, snowmobiles, watercraft and ATVs need protection too, and are often not automatically covered under your current insurance plan. We provide competitive pricing and comprehensive coverage for these types of vehicles.
To learn more, contact an insurance specialist today at 800-742-2765 or complete the form below to obtain a free rate quote.
Insurance available through People's United Insurance Agency, a subsidiary of People’s United Bank.
If you would like more information about our personal insurance coverage, please complete the form below. A representative will contact you promptly and prepare a comparative quote for your review.